This article applies to RSD0619 (AX1800 Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6 Router).
You can set up your rockspace AX1800 Router with the ROCK WIFI app or with a web browser.
I. Connect the Hardware
1. Power on the new router.
2. Connect the modem or your main Ethernet cable (if your Internet connection does not require a modem) to the WAN port on the router. The WAN LED indicator turns on.
II. Configure the Router
Method 1: Via the ROCK WIFI App
1. Download the ROCK WIFI App.
2. Connect your smartphone to the rockspace router. The default network name (SSID) is printed on the label at the bottom of the router.
3. Launch the ROCK WIFI App.
Note: If you are a new user, follow the onscreen instructions to register.
4. The App detects your connection type automatically. If detection fails, choose your connection type manually.
5. Set your Wi-Fi Name and Wi-Fi Password. Click OK.
Method 2: Via a Web Browser
1. Connect to your router (wireless or wired).
Find the SSID (network name) printed on the bottom label of the router and select the SSID from your network list to connect your device to the network.
Turn off the Wi-Fi on your computer and connect to the router via an Ethernet cable.
2. Connect the router to the Internet.
A. Launch a web browser and enter http://re.rockspace.local or http://192.168.0.1 in the address bar to log into the router’s web interface. Click Start.
B. Select the correct time zone for your location from the drop-down list.
C. The webpage detects your connection type automatically. If detection fails, choose your connection type manually.
D. Set your Wi-Fi Name, Wi-Fi Password, and Login Password.
Now you've set up AX1800 router successfully. Connect to its network and enjoy the Internet!