This article applies to RSD0614 (AC2100 Smart Wi-Fi Router) and RSD0619 (AX1800 Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6 Router).
The default IP address for rockspace routers is 192.168.0.1. If you fail to access http://re.rockspace.local when trying to manage your router, type the address 192.168.0.1 directly at the address field.
The label is located on the bottom of the device, where you can also find rockspace routers’ IP address.
However, if you have changed the address before, you can follow the steps below to find it.
Find router's IP address
1. Type cmd in the Windows search bar and press Enter.
2. Type ipconfig in the command prompt and press Enter. Find Default Gateway under Ethernet adapter or Wireless LAN adapter. The number next to it is your router’s IP addresses.
In Windows 10, you can also go to Settings > Network & Internet > Connections > Details. Find your router’s IP address next to IPv4 Default Gateway.
1. From the home screen, tap Settings.
2. Go to WLAN and find the router’s network name you are connected to.
3. Tap the Wi-Fi network. The number next to Router is your router's IP address.
Once you've found your router's IP address, you can use it to access your router's settings page.