If one of your rockspace mesh nodes (we assume it is one of the secondary nodes because if the primary node fails, the whole mesh network would be corrupt) stops working or is offline, you can follow the steps below to fix the issue.
Troubleshoot rockspace mesh node not working
1. Check whether the power cable is loose and make sure the mesh node is powered on.
2. Unplug the node that is offline and plug it back in.
3. Check the distance and interference between the offline node and the primary node or another node. Move the node closer to your primary node or another secondary node and try again.
It is suggested that the secondary nodes are within 7 meters of the primary node, and 5 meters if there are walls.
4. Reset your offline device using a pin. It will automatically join the mesh network after a factory reset. If not, add the node manually.
5. Contact rockspace Support Team if you still have problems.