This article applies to RSD0614 (AC2100 Smart Wi-Fi Router) and RSD0619 (AX1800 Wi-Fi 6 Router).
After you have finished setting up your rockspace Wi-Fi router, you can log in to the router to view and change the settings.
There are two ways to access your rockspace router, with the mobile app or with a web browser.
Log in to your rockspace router with the app
1. Download the ROCK WIFI/RS WiFi App.
Note: AC2100 Smart Wi-Fi Router uses RS WiFi app, while AX1800 Wi-Fi 6 Router uses ROCK WIFI app.
2. Make sure that your mobile device is connected to your router's network.
3. Launch the app and log in with your account.
Log in to your rockspace router with a web browser
1. Connect your computer or smartphone to the router’s network.
2. Launch a web browser and enter http://re.rockspace.local or the default address http://192.168.0.1 in the address bar.
Note: Don't forget to add http:// before re.rockspace.local.
3. Enter your admin password to log in.
After the router login, you can configure the relevant settings as you want.
If the login window does not appear, refer to why can’t I access my rockspace router.