This article applies to RSD0614 (AC2100 Smart Wi-Fi Router), RSD0616 (AX1800 Wi-Fi 6 Router) and RSD0619 (AX1800 Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6 Router).
This article is to fix not being able to access rockspace router issue, visit why can't I access my rockspace range extender if you're having problems with your range extender.
If re.rockspace.local is not working when you're trying to access your rockspace router, the possible causes are network connection and URL. Follow the steps below to fix the issue.
Note: ROCK WIFI (for RSD0619) and RS WiFi (for RSD0614) apps are the easiest way to manage your rockspace router. You can download both apps from App Store or Google Play.
Troubleshoot rockspace router / re.rockspace.local not working
1. Make sure your computer or smartphone has been connected to the router’s network.
2. Verify that http://re.rockspace.local is correctly entered in the web browser and press Enter.
3. Some browsers may have cached this page by accident. You can clear the cache and try again. Also, you can use another web browser to access http://re.rockspace.local.
4. Use rockspace router’s default IP address 192.168.0.1 (RSD0614 and RSD0619) or 192.168.1.1 (RSD0611 and RSD0616) to log in instead of http://re.rockspace.local. For more information, visit how to find my router’s IP address.
5. Connect your device to your router via an Ethernet cable.
6. Temporarily disable your firewall and antivirus software as sometimes the firewall on your device will block the reply message from the network.
7. Reboot your router, modem, and devices (smartphones, desktops, laptops, etc.)
8. If none of the above methods work, reset your router to its factory settings.
If you are still having problems, contact us for FREE technical support.