All rockspace Wi-Fi range extenders can be set up as access points.
To set up your range extender as an access point (AX1800 WI-Fi Range Extender is used as an example here):
1. Launch a web browser and visit http://re.rockspace.local. Log in to the web management page of your range extender.
2. Go to Operating Mode > AP mode, tap Switch Mode. It will take a few minutes for the range extender to switch to the AP mode.
3. Connect your range extender to a LAN port on your router using an Ethernet cable.
4. Plug the range extender into a power outlet and wait for the Power LED to turn on.
5. Connect your device to the extended network and enjoy the Internet!
If you need to change the settings of the network:
Log in to the web management page of the range extender and manage as you need.